Quick and easy appetizer. Perfect to serve for an afternoon of watching football.
Recipe type: Appetizer
- 1 can whole-berry or jellied cranberry sauce
- ¾ c. chili sauce
- ¼ c. water
- 2 bag frozen fully cooked meatballs (or your homemade ones)
- Put the cranberry sauce, chili sauce and water in slow-cooker and stir to combine. Add the meatballs and stir to coat them with the sauce.
- Cover and cook on low 3 to 4 hours, until bubbly and meatballs are heated through.
- Stir; serve warm from the cooker.