Tomato, Avocado, Corn Salad
The perfect summer salad. Healthy, colorful and delicious.
- 1 lb. cherry tomatoes halved or quartered
- 3 ears of corn cooked shucked and cut off the cob
- 2 avocados peeled pitted and sliced
- 1/2 red onion medium thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup cilantro chopped 1/2 small bunch
- 2 Tbs. extra virgin olive oil
- 2 to 3 Tbs. lime juice from 1 to 2 limes
- 2 garlic cloves pressed or finely minced
- 1 tsp. sea salt or 3/4 tsp. table salt
- 1/8 tsp. black pepper
- Drizzle top with 2 Tbs. extra virgin olive oil 2-3 Tbs. lime juice (or to taste). Add 1 tsp. sea salt and 1/8 tsp. black pepper or season to taste. Toss salad gently just until combined.
- In a large salad bowl combine tomatoes, corn kernels, and sliced avocado, thinly sliced red onion, 1/4 cup chopped cilantro (or to taste). Press in two garlic cloves.