Tomato Pasta Salad
- 2 oz. rotini or fusilli pasta or linguini
- 3 large fresh tomatoes diced, or cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2-3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- black pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbs. red wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup fresh basil leaf chopped
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Mix together the tomatoes, garlic, salt, pepper, olive oil, and basil.
- Refrigerate 2 hours.
- Cook pasta according to package directions, and rinse under cold water; drain.
- Mix pasta with tomato mixture until well-combined.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.