- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 2 tsp. soy sauce
- 1 Tbs. brown sugar
- 1 Tbs. fresh lemon or lime juice
- 1/2 cup water or half coconut milk
- 1/8 tsp. sesame oil
- Red chili flakes to taste
- Chili garlic sauce to taste, or 1 clove crushed garlic
- Combine all ingredients with a whisk in a small bowl, adding the water last. Pour into a small saucepan and heat over medium heat until sauce begins to bubble and thicken. Add a bit more water if sauce gets too thick. Serve hot or cold, store leftovers in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- For the salad: Bring a pot of water to boil. Cook spaghetti to al dente, according to package directions. Drain, rinse and let cool. Combine vegetables in large bowl. Whisk together all salad dressing ingredients and add amount desired to vegetables.
- (Recipe adapted from Cooking with Amy, who called it one of the most popular recipes on her blog.)