An easy, deli-style salad with lots of good veggies and incredible flavor.
Recipe type: Salad
- 1 (7-oz) package fresh or frozen tortellini
- ½ cup sundried tomatoes
- 1 cup chopped fresh spinach
- ½ cup quartered artichoke hearts
- ½ cup feta cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Balsamic Vinaigrette
- 2 to 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 Tbs. honey mustard
- 2 Tbs. fresh lemon juice
- 3 Tbs. balsamic vinegar
- ½ cup olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- For Balsamic Vinaigrette: Blend garlic, mustard, lemon juice, and vinegar in a food processor. Very slowly add oil and blend until desired consistency. Season to taste.
- Cook and drain the tortellini according to package directions. Rinse with cold water; drain and cool. Combine vegetables in large bowl. Add tortellini. Combine with the Balsamic Vinaigrette and toss to coat evenly. Refrigerate 1 hour, or overnight, before serving.