Garbanzo Edamame Salad
The honey-lime vinaigrette gives this veggie-packed salad a clean, healthy flavor. Perfect for a summer cookout.
Recipe type: Salad
- 1 (15-oz.) can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1 red bell pepper or 4 plum tomatoes, diced
- 2 ears cooked corn, kernels cut from cob
- 1 cup cooked edamame
- 3 green onions, finely sliced
- ¼ cup fresh lime juice, from 2 limes
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1-1/4 tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- Combine salad items: chickpeas, red pepper, corn, edamame, and green onions in bowl. Combine vinaigrette items in jar and shake, adding oil slowly toward last. Pour over vegetables and toss to mix. Cover salad and refrigerate until ready to serve.