Strawberry Salad with Jalapeno Dressing
- 5-6 oz. mixed greens
- ½ cup feta cheese
- ½ cup toasted pecans
- 2 cups strawberries
- 1/3 cup strawberry-jalapeno or strawberry jam
- 1 1/2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 2 Tbs. white balsamic vinegar
- ¼ cup olive oil
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- Place greens, feta, pecans, and strawberries in large salad bowl.
- In a small bowl, or measuring cup, whisk together jam, mustard, and vinegar.
- Slowly drizzle in olive oil while constantly whisking.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Add dressing to salad and gently toss with tongs until greens are coated.
- Serve immediately. If you’re planning to have leftovers, dress only the amount of salad you need.