Sweet and Spicy Brussels Sprouts
This nutritious bowl of goodness is a bit tangy and a bit sweet.
- 1½ pounds Brussels sprouts
- ½ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup rice-wine vinegar
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 Tbs. Sriracha or to taste
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°. Trim base from the Brussels sprouts and cut the sprouts in half.
- In a large bowl, whisk olive oil with vinegar, honey and Sriracha to combine. Add Brussels sprouts and toss until coated. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Spread the Brussels sprouts on baking sheet or cast iron skillet, cut sides down. Pour any extra olive-oil mixture over sprouts
- Roast until sprouts are crispy on the outside and golden and caramelized on the cut sides, 20 to 30 minutes. Serve immediately. Recipe adapted from Pure Wow.