A perfect appetizer or side dish served with Sriracha Sauce
- 1 head cauliflower
- 2 Tbs. coconut oil or olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- Salt and pepper
- Sriracha-Yogurt Sauce
- 1 1/2 Tbs. mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 Tbs. Greek yogurt
- 1 Tbs. sweet chili sauce
- 3/4 Tbs. Sriracha
- 1/2 tsp. honey
- Combine all sauce ingredients and stir until blended.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Cut cauliflower into florets. Rinse, dry with towel and place in large bowl.
- Drizzle lightly with coconut oil or olive oil and sprinkle with seasonings. (Other seasoning to consider: 2 tsp. turmeric or 1/ 2 tsp. crushed red pepper.) Toss cauliflower to coat.
- Evenly layer cauliflower on baking sheet and roast 25-30 minutes. Stir florets half way for even cooking. Cauliflower is done when it turns golden brown.
- Serve with Sriracha-Yogurt Dipping Sauce or sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.