Roasted Broccoli with Apricots and Pecans
Such an easy and colorful dish that you can make ahead as a side dish for a casual or elegant meal.
- 1 large head broccoli cut into bite-size florets
- 2 Tbs. olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 1 Tbs. red pepper flakes opt.
- 12 dried apricots cut in half
- 1/3 cup pecans or pine nuts
- Serve with crumbled feta cheese and lemon wedge if desired.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Put broccoli florets in bowl and massage with the oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and red pepper flakes, if using.
- Place broccoli in a single layer on baking tray lined with parchment (or foil) and roast for 30 minutes or until golden and crispy at the edges.
- Remove and add apricots and nuts. Serve with crumbled feta cheese sprinkle over broccoli and a lemon wedge, if desired.