Pulled Pork Barbecue
Easy to cook overnight in the Crockpot and perfect for sandwiches.
- 2 onions
- 3-4 lb. pork shoulder roast
- 1 can ginger ale
- Barbecue sauce
- Slice one onion and place in bottom of crockpot.
- Place pork shoulder on top. Slice another onion and scatter over pork.
- Pour in one can of ginger ale.
- Cook on low for 12 hours. Remove meat and shred, reserving liquid.
- Put shredded meat back into crockpot and add 1 part barbecue sauce to 1 part juice from pot and mix until desired consistency. Serve on buns topped with slaw, if desired.
Leave a Reply