Ghirardelli Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- ½ cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- ½ cup peanut butter (creamy)
- ½ cup brown sugar (packed)
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 Tbs. milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 cup unsifted flour
- ½ tsp. baking powder
- ½ tsp. salt (optional)
- 1 cup Ghirardelli Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- ¾ cup peanuts, dry-roasted, unsalted, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream the butter, peanut butter, brown sugar, and sugar until well blended. Beat in the egg, milk, and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, and salt. Gradually add the dry ingredients to the creamed mixture.
- Stir in the chocolate chips and peanuts.
- Chill the dough in the refrigerator for 15 minutes.
- Drop heaping tablespoons of dough onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 12 to 14 minutes, or until the edges are golden brown. Cool 1 minute on cookie sheet, then transfer to wire cooling racks. Store tightly covered.