- 1 12-roll package Hawaiian sweet rolls
- 1/2 lb. thinly sliced deli ham
- 1/2 lb. thinly sliced Swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup real butter melted
- 1 Tbs. Worcestershire sauce
- 2 Tbs. Dijon style mustard
- 2 Tbs. brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Slice rolls in half and place in the bottom of baking dish.
- Layer each roll with ham and cheese evenly.
- In a medium size bowl, combine the melted butter, Worcestershire sauce, Dijon mustard, brown sugar, onion powder.
- Brush inside of sandwich with sauce. Place the tops on the rolls and brush more sauce evenly on sandwiches, allowing sauce to drips down the sides. Add a sprinkle of poppy seeds, if desired.
- Cover with foil and refrigerate a several hours—-preferably overnight. Or bake immediately, uncovered, for about 20 minutes. (If baking chilled, cover with foil the first 10 minutes of baking and uncovered last 10 minutes.)