Oatmeal Cranberry White Chocolate Cookies
- ⅔ cup butter, softened
- ⅔ cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 ½ cups rolled oats
- 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 ¼ cups dried cranberries
- ⅔ cup coarsely chopped white chocolate
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- In a medium bowl, cream together the butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in the eggs one at a time. Combine oats, flour, salt, and baking soda; stir into butter mixture one cup at a time, mixing well after each addition. Stir in dried cranberries and white chocolate. Drop by rounded teaspoons onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes in preheated oven, or until golden brown. Cool on wire racks.