Mostaccioli Pasta Salad
Great for a barbecue. Makes a huge bowl.
- 1 lb. mostaccioli noodles or bow-tie pasta cooked
- 1/2 cup olive oil or vegetable oil
- 2 Tbs. Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 2 tsp. fresh garlic
- salt to taste
- 1 cup green onions chopped
- 1 cup cucumber peeled, seeded, and shredded
- 1 cup fresh parsley chopped
- 1/2 cup pimento
- Cook and drain noodles. Whisk next seven ingredients and add to noodles in large bowl. Stir to mix. Add onions, cucumber, parsley, and pimento. Mix well and chill several hours or overnight.