Quick stove top meal that both kids and adults enjoy.
Recipe type: Beef
Cuisine: One Dish Meals
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 2 Tbs. oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 can (10-oz.) cream of tomato soup
- 1 cup water
- ½ pkg. (4-oz) uncooked spaghetti noodles
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 small can of corn (or one ear of fresh corn)
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms (optional)
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- Sauté onion until lightly browned. Add meat and cook until beef is no longer pink. Add tomato soup, water, and uncooked noodles.
- Cook until noodles are tender, stirring often. Season to taste. Add corn and mushrooms; stir. Top with the shredded cheese. Serve from skillet or place skillet in 350 degree oven for 30 minutes.