Quick stove top meal that both kids and adults enjoy.
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 2 Tbs. oil
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 can 10-oz. cream of tomato soup
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 pkg. 4-oz uncooked spaghetti noodles
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 small can of corn or one ear of fresh corn
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms optional
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese shredded
- Sauté onion until lightly browned. Add meat and cook until beef is no longer pink. Add tomato soup, water, and uncooked noodles.
- Cook until noodles are tender, stirring often. Season to taste. Add corn and mushrooms; stir. Top with the shredded cheese. Serve from skillet or place skillet in 350 degree oven for 30 minutes.