Greek Lemon Chicken
- 8 large chicken thighs or 4 leg/thigh sections
- 2 lb. bag small red potatoes cut in half
- ½ cup olive oil
- 2 large lemons juiced, divided
- 2 Tbs. dried basil
- 1 tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. ground black pepper
- 2 Tbs. Greek seasoning
- 1 Tbs. garlic powder
- 1 ½ lbs. fresh green beans
- 8 oz. fresh mushrooms halved (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Grease a large baking sheet with sides.
- Place chicken thighs on prepared baking sheet. Stir potatoes, olive oil, juice of 2 lemons, basil, salt, pepper, Greek seasoning and garlic powder in a large bowl to coat potatoes.
- Arrange potatoes around chicken on baking sheet. Pour about ¾ of oil mixture over chicken, reserving remaining oil. Drizzle remaining lemon juice over chicken and potatoes.