Sun-Dried Tomato & Basil Butter
A savory butter for use atop steaks, venison, vegetables and breads. So tasty and easy to make.
- 2 sticks of butter 1 cup, softened, but not melted
- 3 Tbs. finely shredded fresh basil
- 6 sun-dried tomatoes in oil drained, and finely chopped
- 2 Tbs. freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Beat the butter using a fork or spatula until soft---but not melted. Add remaining ingredients.
- Shape into two logs and wrap in plastic wrap, twisting ends to secure.
- Chill for 2-3 hours or until hard. Can also be frozen for later use.
- When needed, slice and add atop meat, spread on bread or add to vegetables.