Chunky Double Chocolate Cookies
Moist, tender, almost brownie like, and easy to make.
- 1 cup plus 2 Tbs. butter at room temperature (2-1/4 sticks)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cups unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2-1/2 approximately Nestlé's Chocolate Chunks
- Heat oven to 350 degrees and line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Add butter and sugars to a large bowl and cream until light and fluffy.
- Add one egg and blend well. Add second egg and vanilla and beat well..
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt.
- With the hand mixer on low, slowly add the dry ingredients to the egg mixture and mix well.
- Add the chocolate chunks to the batter and stir to mix.
- Drop cookie dough by rounded tablespoonsful onto baking sheets. Bake 9 to 12 minutes or until the cookies have puffed a little and the tops are dry.
- Cool on baking sheets for 5 minutes then transfer to a cooling rack Makes 3 dozen..
Leave a Reply