This colorful combo features the best of a fruit and vegetable salad. Perfect for a backyard barbecue or entertaining guests.
Recipe type: Salad
- 8 oz. baby spinach (or mix with lettuce)
- 1 cup strawberries
- ½ cup pecans, toasted
- 2 oz. fresh goat cheese, crumbled
- ½ shallot, finely chopped
- 2 Tbs. raspberry or champagne vinegar
- 2 Tbs. extra-virgin olive oil
- Place spinach/lettuce, strawberries, pecans and goat cheese in bowl. Place shallot and vinegar in medium bowl and drizzle in oil, whisking to combine. Pour amount desired over salad. Serve immediately.