Mississippi Roast Beef
The perfect sandwich meat to prepare ahead for a ball game party at your house. It doesn't get any easier or more flavorful than this.
Recipe type: Beef
- 1 (4 to 5 lb.) chuck roast
- 1 envelope Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing
- 1 envelope McCormick's Au Jus Gravy
- 1 stick butter
- 5 pepperocinis (purchase in jar)
- Place chuck roast in Crock-pot and add other ingredient. Cook for 8-9 hours on low. Shred meat using two forks.
- If making ahead, refrigerate and remove fat from top before warming.
- Serve on a deli roll with pot juices for dipping, if desired.